Senior Customer Success Manager
We are a digital product consultancy that designs & builds software for leading businesses across the world. With Novoda our team members and clients alike embark on a journey of learning and growth to develop digital products that generate success. We practice product development to its highest standard, continuously improving ourselves and the work we produce with our clients. As we learn more about our client’s domain, their expertise and measures of success we also share our working practices, industry insights and methodologies with them, creating an atmosphere of continuous learning and growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Growth & Marketing team in London. If you are an excellent communicator, have the ability to set customer expectations, can build lasting relationships and have an eye for detail, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with your peers throughout Novoda to ensure our customers are getting the ROI out of Novoda
- Drive commercial and technical success for your customers from their investment in Novoda’s products and services
- Work with our awesome wider team to make sure customers have the Novoda resources they need.
- Maintain and communicate expertise in Novoda's products and services both internally and externally
- Produce regular internal reports to showcase customer growth, trends, and product/ industry maturity.
- Respond to high profile, high-impact customer issues in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty.
- Be the oracle of knowledge regarding your customers. You would be seen as the ‘go to’ person for information around your accounts.
- Look beyond just delivery for our clients. Discover ways in which we can continue to add value to our customers and drive change within Novoda to achieve your strategic aspirations.
- Use your years of experience to help scale the Growth department so that we continue to amaze and impress our clients.
- 2-3 years of Customer Success or related consulting experience providing support and strategic business advice to enterprise customers
- High level of empathy and emotional intelligence with the ability to anticipate customer needs and potential risks/blockers
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrable experience in articulating the business value of implementing specific products and their functionality
- Ability to navigate across complex customer organisations crafting solid relationships with C-Level, senior management, and other key decision makers and influencers
- Passionate about how customer service can transform a business
- A natural problem solver with the gravitas and strategic skills to foster new commercial relationships and inspire loyalty in existing clients
- Personal drive to not just improve yourself, but also the people and organisation around you
What the Growth & Marketing department can offer you:
- The chance to be part of growing a customer-centric team and evolve the whole company around your aspirations
- Be integral to wide range of clients strategic decisions and have an impact on their yearly revenue
- Opportunity for innovative and creative thinking/product strategy
- Actively be part of evolving the novoda business model
- Be part of a collaborative and energetic team
- Be challenged and challenge your co-workers
- Opportunity to travel across europe with work
- Drive Novoda business strategy based on the insight you gleam from our customers
What Novoda can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with prestigious brands across the UK and Germany
- Collaboration with a talented, interdisciplinary team of product designers, product owners, engineers, agile companions and business leaders
- A supportive, friendly and creative office environment
- Career development support with a focus on learning and growth
- The freedom to push the limits of creativity, product quality and working practices
- A competitive salary with a generous conference and training budget
- Top spec equipment and tools
- Regular design forums to share designs, welcome feedback and discuss design
- Career development across London, Liverpool, Berlin & Barcelona,
- Community involvement (We host the DesignLab meetup in both London and Berlin)
- Regular evening socials and gaming get-togethers
- Genuine focus on quality of life and employee wellbeing