Novoda are the world’s most ambitious product engineering company! Our team have built products for newspapers, retail, orchestras, start-ups, TV & Video Networks which delight millions of users worldwide every day.
To strengthen our abilities in cross functional teams in Berlin, we are looking for an experienced Product Owner. You would help some of the world’s most exciting companies’ business goals into beautiful, data-driven mobile products their customers love to use. Novoda’s clients choose to work with us in the full expectation that we can help them realise the most ambitious goals for their products. Our Product owners take on the full responsibility of the resulting product in the eyes of all stakeholders and the product’s eventual end-users.
- Work closely with clients to drive and realise their mobile product vision and turn it into a data-driven, deliverable product roadmap
- Work with design and research teams to hypothesise, test, and validate product designs
- Create, manage, prioritize and communicate user stories for the product backlog
- Assist the client in prioritisation of features based on the client’s KPIs, whether revenue, user engagement, growth, or other measurable goals.
- Engaging with key customer contacts and with strategic product managers as required to ensure that all relevant inputs to the product backlog have been collected and prioritized.
- Facilitate story writing, estimation, pruning workshops and milestone reviews
- Previous proven data driven product management experience, preferably in mobile
- Able to handle technical complexity and product manage multiple development teams
- Must be fluent in German and English
Nice to haves
- Agency experience in an agile environment
- Speaking at conferences, blog posts and other community engagements are highly valued
- The chance to build products across a variety of domains with some of the best mobile development teams in the world
- The opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated, skilled and fun people.
- Competitive salary
- Generous conference/training budget and opportunity to travel between offices
- Huge focus on quality of life and employee happiness, including above-average paternity and maternity leave
- Very social office environment, monthly social activities, weekly office lunch, Tuesday pancakes & the annual Mario Kart tournament just to name a few…
Come work within a vibrant app development company based in London, Liverpool, Berlin, and Barcelona. If you’re looking for diverse challenges, eager to level up your skills, and are passionate about the future of Product Development we would love to hear from you!
We believe a diverse company builds a healthier culture, stronger teams, and better products for our clients. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, ages, and circumstances.